Leveraging the synergy of energy, commitment and excitement of the participants, my facilitated Mastermind groups provide peer brainstorming, education, accountability to support business and personal development. Supplying fresh ideas and often strikingly different perspectives, Masterminding can help guide you toward success.
- Increases your interpersonal communication experience and confidence
- Provides optimistic peer support for both business and personal endeavors
- Provides honest feedback, advice and idea development
- Borrows on the experience and skills of others
- Delivers critical insights into yourself
In this group, you will study Leadership, Communications and Growth Principals in order to create an action plan to which the group will hold you accountable. Discussions are often centered around principals found in:
15 INVALUABLE LAWS OF GROWTH by John Maxwell
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes.
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
PUT YOUR DREAM TO THE TEST: 10 QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU SEE IT AND SEIZE IT by John Maxwell
What’s the difference between a dreamer and someone who achieves a dream? The answer lies in answering ten powerful, yet straightforward, questions. Whether you’ve lost sight of an old dream or you are searching for a new one within you, Put Your Dream to the Test provides a step-by-step action plan that you can start using today to see, own, and reach your dream.
EVERYONE COMMUNICATES, FEW CONNECT by John Maxwell
In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, Maxwell shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding common ground
- Keeping your communication simple
- Capturing people’s interest
- Inspiring people
- Staying authentic in all your relationships
INTENTIONAL LIVING by John Maxwell
We all have a longing to be significant. We want to make a contribution, to be a part of something noble and purposeful. The good news is that none of those things is necessary for you to achieve significance and create a lasting legacy. The only thing you need to achieve significance is to be intentional. And to do that, all you need to do is start. In INTENTIONAL LIVING, John Maxwell will help you take that first step, and the ones that follow, on your personal path through a life that matters.
LOVE IS A DECISION by Gary Smalley
Explore a simple yet profound plan for a marriage of depth, warmth, and excitement. Guide your marriage for a lifetime by learning how to make your spouse feel truly honored, keep courtship alive, rebuild trust, and become best friends with your family.